To help you with your registration process for the Festival, please read the information below. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact our registration administrator.
Joining the Festival (Terms & Conditions)
Listed below you will find the terms and conditions applicable to your registration for the Crystal Skulls Festival that is being held from October 13th to 15th, 2006.
- The registration form has to be completed in full for us to handle your registration.
- If you have previously sent us an email saying that you are interested in the Festival, this does not count as a reservation. To register officially for the Festival you have to
fill in the official registration form on this website.
- Once we have received your form, we will send you a receipt confirmation as well as the details for payment.
- We will hold your reservation for four weeks after sending you the payment details. If payment has not been received after four weeks, we will send you a reminder. Your registration will automatically expire if after two more weeks we have not received payment.
- Only when payment has been received will you be definitely registered as an attendee. When we have received your payment for the Festival, we will send you a
confirmation email or letter confirming your attendance at the Festival, as well as
any other information you have requested.
- Attendees cancelling more than four weeks prior to the Festival will receive a refund
of the amount they have paid minus a 10% deduction for administrative and cancellation charges (up to a maximum of € 25).
- Attendees cancelling between two to four weeks prior to the Festival will receive a 50% refund of the amount they have paid.
- There will be no refunds paid for cancellations within two weeks before the Festival.
- Should you be unable to attend the Festival, you can always get someone else to
take your place at no extra charge. Just contact us by email in advance and we will make the necessary changes. Email us at: email@example.com
- All attendance fees received will be refunded in full should the Festival be cancelled due to insufficient interest. Any additional expenses incurred by the
attendees themselves will not be reimbursed.
The Festival will be held on the premises of “ ’t Klooster van Rilland”, a 3-star hotel in Rilland-Bath in The Netherlands. The hotel and all its’ facilities will be totally dedicated to the Festival during the period of October 13 to 15, 2006. The owner of the hotel is also currently making arrangements with the other hotels in the area to provide accommodation once the main hotel is fully booked. If you would like more information or are ready to make your hotel reservation(s),
you can contact
't Klooster van Rilland directly by clicking here (the Location/Directions page).
If you have any questions about how to register or about the Festival itself, please feel free to contact our Registration Adminstrator, Marie-Ann at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please click on the button above, to fill out the Registration form)